The new Geely Jiaji minivan goes into the home market with four enginesMarch 15, 2019
Chinese buyers will be offered not only an option with an ICE, but also a rechargeable hybrid. The interior architecture, in turn, is represented by six- and seven-seater modifications.
Geely Jiaji, a minisan, whose official presentation was organized by the Chinese brand in the first days of December 2018, finally reaches the Middle East market. Recently, Geely has announced the launch of new products. It is known that the new minivan, available in the 6- and 7-seater version, will produce a rich motorcycle. First and foremost, this is a 177-horsepower turbocharged 1.5-liter turbocharger and a 1.8-liter four-cylinder 184 hp turbocharger.
Also, buyers will be offered two hybrids – “soft” MHEV with a total return of 190 hp and a full-fledged rechargeable hybrid PHEV for 258 “horses”.
All hybrids are combined with seven-stage “robot”, for the petrol complete sets the manufacturer has prepared for “mechanics” (for “junior” engine) and “automatic machine” on six stages.
For the most affordable Geely Jiaji will have to put 99,800 yuan. For comparison, the hybrid version of MHEV was rated at 119,800 – 148,800 yuan
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos