The new Ford Explorer reached Europe: the price surprisedMay 15, 2020
About a year ago, Ford announced the return of the Explorer model to the European market.
Only a recharged hybrid will be offered to local customers. Under the hood, he has a V6 3.0 EcoBoost turbo engine and an electric motor with a capacity of 457 hp. It is known that the power reserve alone on electricity is 42 km. The car has a seven-seater saloon, and it can also carry trailers weighing up to 2.5 tons.
There is information that in the “base” Explorer for the European market, there is an external ST-Line body kit, three-zone climate control and a modern Sync 3 media system with a 10-inch vertical screen. As for the cost, it is 76,000 euros, which is quite expensive. This is already an indicator of hybrids of European premium brands.
- Look at the drift of an unmanned Toyota Supra
- Hyundai is preparing to debut new Custo minivan
- Rolls-Royce is preparing to introduce the first production electric car
- New Honda HR-V will debut February 18
- New Citroen e-Berlingo van goes on sale in late 2021