The new Ford Explorer 2020 model year has become more expensive by almost $ 8,000February 16, 2019
The top-end equipment for the new SUV costs almost $ 60,000 in the home market. However, the basic version will cost $ 32,765, which will be a rise in price of only $ 400.
Ford Explorer 2020 model year has become the most technologically advanced and advanced model in the American concern lineup. The car will receive a lot of complete sets and a large motor line. And if the basic version becomes the most expensive at $ 400, then the top-level equipment will go up by as much as $ 8,000.
According to Cars Direct, the average version of the XLT will be offered at a price of $ 37,770, which is $ 2,275 more than the price of its predecessor in a similar configuration. More expensive versions also become more expensive. But the highest difference will be between the “charged” modifications of Explorer ST with a 400-horsepower engine, the difference of which will amount to $ 8,125.
The most expensive version of Ford Explorer this year will be the Platinum version with a cost of 59,345 dollars, which will be the difference of 4,085 dollars.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system