The new Ferrari will be painted in memory of Gilles VilleneuveFebruary 11, 2020
According to Italian Corriere Della Sera, the new Ferrari car, which the team will present tomorrow night, will be painted in the same way that it was used in the late seventies, including with Gilles Villeneuve – with a darker shade of red and a clearly visible number of the rider.
This year, Gilles Villeneuve would have turned 70 years old – and the team thus decided to note the continuity.
The presentation will be held on Tuesday, February 11, at the Municipal Theater of Romolo Valley and will be broadcast on the team’s website. The broadcast starts at 20:30 Moscow time.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles