The new Ferrari will be painted in memory of Gilles VilleneuveFebruary 11, 2020
According to Italian Corriere Della Sera, the new Ferrari car, which the team will present tomorrow night, will be painted in the same way that it was used in the late seventies, including with Gilles Villeneuve – with a darker shade of red and a clearly visible number of the rider.
This year, Gilles Villeneuve would have turned 70 years old – and the team thus decided to note the continuity.
The presentation will be held on Tuesday, February 11, at the Municipal Theater of Romolo Valley and will be broadcast on the team’s website. The broadcast starts at 20:30 Moscow time.
- Genesis’ first electric crossover to debut in June
- Lamborghini opens second exclusive design studio
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan gets Black Bison version
- Prices for the new Volkswagen Caddy announced
- Chevy Suburban SUV will get a more powerful version