The new Ferrari will be painted in memory of Gilles VilleneuveFebruary 11, 2020
According to Italian Corriere Della Sera, the new Ferrari car, which the team will present tomorrow night, will be painted in the same way that it was used in the late seventies, including with Gilles Villeneuve – with a darker shade of red and a clearly visible number of the rider.
This year, Gilles Villeneuve would have turned 70 years old – and the team thus decided to note the continuity.
The presentation will be held on Tuesday, February 11, at the Municipal Theater of Romolo Valley and will be broadcast on the team’s website. The broadcast starts at 20:30 Moscow time.
- Porsche Taycan drift on test track in Lapland
- Japan released titanium bracelets with the Nissan GT-R logo
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan painted in the national racing color of Great Britain
- The most expensive Bentley: ash paint, 5,000-year-old wood and other Bacalar improvements
- Take a look at the Toyota Land Cruiser with a tent on the roof and mileage of half a million kilometers