The new electric sedan BMW i7 will be equipped with a 500-horsepower power plantNovember 27, 2020
The newest car will compete with the Mercedes-Benz EQS.
British journalists of the Car publication in one of the materials shed light on the equipment and technical features of the future luxury electric sedan from BMW. So, it became known that the BMW i7 will receive a battery with a capacity of 100 kW / h, which should be enough for about 500 kilometers.
In addition, the new car will be equipped with two electric motors with a total output of 563 hp. It is possible that a more powerful version of the car will be available to compete with the Mercedes-AMG EQS model, which is rumored to have a 600-horsepower power plant.
Of course, the new electric car will be equipped with all modern active safety systems and semi-automatic driving technologies. The list of technologies has not yet been disclosed. Interestingly, the Mercedes-Benz EQS will debut at the end of 2021, while the BMW i7 is almost a year later.
- BMW X5 presented with 3D Design Aerodynamics Package
- Renault has created its own carsharing with electric Mobilize cars
- Rare 1937 Bugatti Type 57S up for auction
- Dutch car company Spyker goes bankrupt
- Launched production of the new crossover Tata Safari