The new electric Fiat 500 debuted in the picturesMarch 2, 2020
A new Fiat 500 electric citycar appears on the net. After 13 years, an internal transformation has finally taken place.
Thanks to the French edition of Worldscoop, the world gets to know the new Fiat 500 C sooner than expected. Nothing was announced about the technical specifications – before the official disclosure, which will take place in the coming days, you need to be patient.
Spy shots have already been submitted earlier, but, as it turned out, Fiat for the most part tied the sitikar to the outgoing design, but still 500 was significantly updated. Take, for example, simpler headlights that shine much worse. The differences (in these photos) are the least noticeable at the back. The taillights now in any case exclude molded sheet metal between them. The folding roof of this 500 C has a Fiat print.
A big innovative step was taken inside, where a huge central touch screen adorns the dashboard with an ensemble of two rows of buttons at the bottom. The automatic transmission selector lever disappears and releases the free buttons between the front seats.
- Foton showed a pickup very similar to the Ford F-150
- Premium brand Hongqi unveils minibus concept in Beijing
- The debutant of the motor show in Beijing Chery Tiggo 8 Plus surprised with a high price
- ABT Sportsline finalizes the Audi Q5 TFSI e Quattro
- Black BMW M4 convertible looks menacing