The new Ducati fairing with six wingsFebruary 8, 2019
The Ducati team decided to test the new fairing on the last day of the official MotoGP 2019 tests in Sepang, which surprised the entire paddock a bit. The fact is that at the presentation of the team, Gigi Dallina said that the new fairing will be prepared for tests in Qatar, but the plans have changed.
The updated fairing, which was installed on Andrea Dovizioso’s motorcycle, stands out with six small wings – three on each side of the fairing.
In the new season, aerodynamics will play an even more important role than in the past, so all the teams pay a lot of attention to this aspect. The rules prohibit the use of modular designs, that is, all wings must be part of the fairing, and not individual components.
During the season, the rules allow only one upgrade of the fairing.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily