The new Cupra Ateca received a special versionFebruary 7, 2020
Cupra upgraded its Ateca SUV in the Limited Edition with new design elements.
The Cupra Ateca special edition, dubbed the Limited Edition, is priced from £ 42,120 in a special Rhodium Gray color without upgrading the exhaust system. Customers will pay £ 45,160 for a performance with the new Akrapovic exhaust and Graphene Gray color. The new exhaust system offers a “better sound”.
Information about whether the crossover power has changed has not yet been reported, however, it is indicated that the novelty is capable of accelerating from zero to hundreds in 4.9 seconds, while in the standard this indicator is 5.2 seconds. The maximum speed is 246 km / h.
In addition, Cupra Ateca Limited Edition received 20-inch wheels with an original design, a new roof spoiler made of carbon fiber carbon fiber, other mirror housings and logos indicating a special series.
There are also 18-inch Brembro brakes, and inside the cabin are heated sports seats, upholstered in Alcantara material and other unique details.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air