The new crossover Suzuki XL6 enters the world marketJuly 2, 2020
The crossover will soon be available outside the Indian market.
The new six-seat crossover Suzuki XL6 will soon begin to be sold on the market in South Africa, China and other ASEAN countries. This is evidenced by information published by the Patent Office of China. Dimensions of the car are 4 445 mm in length, and ground clearance – 180 mm.
Under the hood of the crossover is a one and a half liter atmospheric engine with 105 hp, which is combined with a 48-volt starter-generator, as well as a 5-speed manual or 4-speed “automatic”. Of course, the model has no alternative front-wheel drive.
The basic version of the Suzuki XL6 is equipped with ABS, directional stability system, emergency braking system, cruise control, climate system, rear parking sensors, two airbags, a multimedia system with a 7-inch screen and engine start from the button. In India, the crossover is sold at a price of 980,000 rupees
- Ford introduced the “charged” crossover Puma ST
- Mercedes is confident in the success of the new generation of the S-class sedan
- Two Daihatsu get new styling packages from Modellista
- The last limousine Kennedy drove alive to be sold
- Renault Megane could become a crossover