The new crossover Skoda Enyaq iV has already gone on the roadMay 5, 2020
The electric crossover Skoda Enyaq iV is an ambitious novelty and a very important car for the Czech brand. This car has already been seen on public roads, although the premiere has not yet been.
The official debut of the model will take place before the end of 2020, if it is not postponed to a later date. At the moment, the new Skoda model is undergoing road tests and is probably at the final stages of tests.
On Czech roads, eyewitnesses caught one of these electric cars. While the body is hidden by camouflage and false panels, therefore, conclusions about the design can not be made. It is expected that the exterior will be performed based on the Skoda Vision iV concept.
The car is built on the MEB platform, the closest relative is the upcoming VW ID.4 crossover, respectively, in terms of size, the novelty will be similar to the Skoda Kodiaq.
The most powerful all-wheel drive Skoda Enyaq iV with two electric motors will offer 300 hp. and up to 500 km power reserve after fully charged. But modifications will be available easier.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles