The new crossover Skoda Enyaq iV has already gone on the roadMay 5, 2020
The electric crossover Skoda Enyaq iV is an ambitious novelty and a very important car for the Czech brand. This car has already been seen on public roads, although the premiere has not yet been.
The official debut of the model will take place before the end of 2020, if it is not postponed to a later date. At the moment, the new Skoda model is undergoing road tests and is probably at the final stages of tests.
On Czech roads, eyewitnesses caught one of these electric cars. While the body is hidden by camouflage and false panels, therefore, conclusions about the design can not be made. It is expected that the exterior will be performed based on the Skoda Vision iV concept.
The car is built on the MEB platform, the closest relative is the upcoming VW ID.4 crossover, respectively, in terms of size, the novelty will be similar to the Skoda Kodiaq.
The most powerful all-wheel drive Skoda Enyaq iV with two electric motors will offer 300 hp. and up to 500 km power reserve after fully charged. But modifications will be available easier.
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests
- Chery wants to enter the US car market by buying SsangYong
- Skoda Fabia station wagon celebrates its 20th anniversary