The new crossover Ford Puma ST declassified on renderingsMay 29, 2020
The “charged” version of the Ford Puma compact cross with the ST prefix is due out at the European car market by the end of this year. In the meantime, we can admire the rendering images of the future news.
Ford is preparing to offer customers a new Ford Puma ST crossover based on the all-new Puma. This crossover hatchback with a pronounced sporting character has already managed to show off on spy photos, however, under a layer of camouflage. Now, the foreign portal Motor1.com has presented the renders of the new product. Externally, the new cross, according to the vision of independent designers, will be similar to the Puma ST-Line.
At the same time, there were some improvements: his appearance became a little more aggressive and impudent, including thanks to the redesigned wings, which will become noticeably wider, and asymmetric wheels. Also, Ford Puma ST will get reinforced brakes and adaptive suspension. Speaking of the motor line, experts call the one and a half liter three-cylinder turbo engine with a return of 198 hp. Such an engine today can be found on the Fiesta ST. As a gearbox, the manufacturer can choose 6MKPP, the drive is a non-alternative front.
Up to a hundred such a “hot” crossover can accelerate in six seconds, no more.
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system
- Coupe-crossover Renault Arkana has successfully passed the “moose test”
- Porsche Cayenne reveals new front end design in spy photos
- Mercedes EQS SUV reveals interior on new spy photos
- Volkswagen announced the debut of the facelifted 2022 Tiguan Allspace on May 12