The new Citroen C4 will be an inexpensive alternative to the BMW X6May 12, 2020
Citroen is preparing for the presentation of a new generation of model C4. The car passes the latest tests, and its premiere is scheduled for June. It should be noted that the new Citroen C4 will radically change.
The spy photo shows that the Citroen C4 2020 will turn into a crossover coupe with a sloping roof line. The model will be the firstborn in the new corporate identity of the brand.
Citroen spokesman Lawrence Hansen said the car will have an expressive design and custom headlights in the spirit of last year’s 19_19 concept car. The optics shape imitates the Citroen logo.
The new Citroen C4 will be built on a modular CMP platform and will be equipped with 1.2 liter (100-155 hp) gasoline turbo engines and 1.5-liter turbo diesel engines of 100 and 130 liters. with. For the first time in the lineup there will be an electric car with a 136 liter engine. with. and a power reserve of just over 300 km.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station