The new Cadillac Escalade will be decorated with a monochrome logoMay 4, 2020
For the Cadillac Escalade in the Sport variation, they will offer the Onyx Package trim kit, which adds black parts to the bodywork.
The new Escalade will receive the Sport option, featuring sports accents in the exterior and interior. This version will acquire a fine-mesh radiator grille and a black glossy trim for decorative body elements.
Along with this, as the Cadillac Society portal informs on Sunday, May 3, the new Escalade will receive a monochrome emblem. For sports variations, they will offer the Onyx Package option, consisting of black rims and monochrome logos.
Cadillac logos, usually sparkling with chrome and decorated with gold, red and blue inlays, will then become black and gray. The regular Escalade and the long-base Escalade ESV will be available closer to the end of this year. The cost of a short-wheel rear-wheel drive SUV in the US market will start from $ 77,490, extended – from $ 80,490, but an additional 3 thousand dollars will have to be paid for an all-wheel drive system.
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari