The new Cadillac Escalade will be decorated with a monochrome logoMay 4, 2020
For the Cadillac Escalade in the Sport variation, they will offer the Onyx Package trim kit, which adds black parts to the bodywork.
The new Escalade will receive the Sport option, featuring sports accents in the exterior and interior. This version will acquire a fine-mesh radiator grille and a black glossy trim for decorative body elements.
Along with this, as the Cadillac Society portal informs on Sunday, May 3, the new Escalade will receive a monochrome emblem. For sports variations, they will offer the Onyx Package option, consisting of black rims and monochrome logos.
Cadillac logos, usually sparkling with chrome and decorated with gold, red and blue inlays, will then become black and gray. The regular Escalade and the long-base Escalade ESV will be available closer to the end of this year. The cost of a short-wheel rear-wheel drive SUV in the US market will start from $ 77,490, extended – from $ 80,490, but an additional 3 thousand dollars will have to be paid for an all-wheel drive system.
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages
- Drag racing – VW Golf R 2021 versus the “charged” Audi RS6 Avant wagon
- Drag racing – powerful sedan Mercedes-AMG E63 S versus the “charged” station wagon Audi RS6
- Toyota patents new twin-turbo V8 engine
- Tesla Cybertruck electric pickup prototype spotted in New York