The new BMW X8 M will become a 750-horsepower hybridApril 28, 2020
This is not officially confirmed, but rumors and reports suggest that the model is under development.
The report claims that the X8 M will have a hybrid powerplant that combines the familiar 4.4-liter twin-turbocharged V8 with BMW and an electric motor that boosts horsepower by 200 horsepower. The end result, they say, is an all-wheel drive monster with a power of 750 hp, which has a rear-wheel drive orientation and can transmit all the power back, like the current BMW M5. Experts also claim that the new X8 M is codenamed Rockstar.
Of course, before the crazy 750-strong X8 M appears in mass production, the launch of the regular X8 should take place. Previous rumors suggested that a conceptual or fully production car could appear by the end of 2020, but we have not yet seen a disguised prototype.
- The Germans showed a unique modular autonomous car DLR U-Shift
- Hyundai hints at Tucson N
- The Swedes showed the electric bike Kalk OR
- Chinese tuners add aggression to Tesla Model X
- Rare Volkswagen Camper Van will be auctioned off