The new BMW M5 showed on the eve of the debutJune 16, 2020
The “charged” sedan was shown on social networks a few days before the debut.
The updated BMW M5 will receive the same list of updates as the regular 5-Series sedan. In particular, we are talking about new DRLs, black air intakes and a modified rear bumper. In addition, we should expect new design options for the wheels.
Unfortunately, there was only one photo of the updated BMW M5, and it shows the novelty on only one side. Therefore, nothing is known about the list of new products that will be waiting for us in the cabin. It remains only to assume that the sedan will receive a new steering wheel, an updated multimedia system and modernized driver assistance systems.
The super-sedan will, as before, be powered by a 4.42-liter petrol turbo engine. and 750 Nm of torque, which will be paired with a 7-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive system. Of course, it is expected to update the more expensive and faster version of the new item – the BMW M5 Competition. The cost of new items is currently not known.
- Schumacher was taken from a house in Switzerland
- Mercedes-AMG unveils sports stroller
- GMC Terrain and Chevy Equinox crossovers can be purchased with a new engine
- Watch the blistering acceleration of a 700-horsepower VW Sharan minivan
- Showed the luxury Chinese supercrossover HiPhi X