The new BMW M4 and 4 Series Cabrio showed on renderingsJune 3, 2020
BMW held the official online presentation of the updated 4-series on the eve of June 2. The new sports coupe caused a lot of controversy among fans of the brand. Now the 4 Series Coupe has become the basis for rendering.
Inspired by the recently debuted BMW 4 Series Coupe, X-Tomi Design introduced the BMW M4 and 4 Series Cabrio renders. The first image shows the next BMW M4 with a more modest radiator grill, as well as large wheels with several spokes. Auto painted in a stylish blue tint. It is known that the novelty will have distinctive performance.
The second image shows the 4 Series Convertible with an open top and a folding fabric roof. Both models from the renders already managed to visit the lenses of the cameras of photo spies. According to the schedule of the German automaker, world sales of the new 4-series coupe are scheduled for October 2020. The debut of the new M4 convertible fans of the Bavarian brand will have to wait at least a year.
Recall that the most powerful 4-series coupe receives a new three-liter inline turbo engine that supports 48-volt technology. The power of such a power unit reaches 382 hp.
- South Korea’s Luxury Import Car Sales Break Record
- BMW and Alibaba agree to tackle digital business transformation together
- Elon Musk calls Tesla’s next “killer product”
- GM didn’t plan on making an electric Hummer, it just happened
- Ford believes robots will not replace humans when assembling cars