The new BMW M3 will receive a huge grilleJuly 11, 2020
A “charged” car was caught by photo spies during passing road tests.
Judging by the published pictures, the new BMW M3 will receive the same huge “nostrils” as the BMW 4-Series. In this case, the usual “three” has a normal radiator grill. It is expected that the debut of the new items will take place on the same day with the presentation of the new generation BMW M4 at the end of this year.
It is worth noting that the not yet presented M3 and M4 will be the last “charged” models of the brand of its kind. In other words, after their premiere and start of production, the manufacturer will switch to the production of hybrid and all-electric cars. In the meantime, these new products will be equipped with a proven 3-liter turbo engine with 473 hp.
As an option, four-wheel drive and an 8-speed automatic will be available for the BMW M3. Externally, the novelty can be distinguished from the usual “three” by a massive radiator grill, a wide body, an aggressive splitter at the rear and four exhaust pipes. The cost of new items is expected to reach $ 68,000 in the United States.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air