The new BMW M3 was captured with almost no camouflageAugust 10, 2020
Carscoops has published spy shots of the next generation BMW M3 sedan, in which the car is captured with slight disguise. The novelty should debut in September this year.
Judging by the photo, the new model will get a radiator grill with characteristic large “nostrils”. In addition, the sports “troika”, unlike other cars of the family, will receive an aerodynamic body kit, special wheels and other body colors.
The car will have a 3.0-liter twin-turbo inline engine that will be offered in two boost levels. The basic version will be able to produce 480 hp, while the top-end Competition version will get a 510-hp power unit.
The BMW M3, in particular, will be equipped with an all-wheel drive system for the first time: in conventional configurations, traction will be transmitted to the rear axle, but if desired, the motorist can activate all-wheel drive.
- Elon Musk named the range of the electric Tesla truck
- Genesis GV60 electric crossover to debut in 2021
- Tesla finds loophole in EU legislation to approve autopilot
- Skoda Auto became the best company in 2020
- In the US Volkswagen will abandon Passat in favor of crossovers