The new BMW M3 was captured with almost no camouflageAugust 10, 2020
Carscoops has published spy shots of the next generation BMW M3 sedan, in which the car is captured with slight disguise. The novelty should debut in September this year.
Judging by the photo, the new model will get a radiator grill with characteristic large “nostrils”. In addition, the sports “troika”, unlike other cars of the family, will receive an aerodynamic body kit, special wheels and other body colors.
The car will have a 3.0-liter twin-turbo inline engine that will be offered in two boost levels. The basic version will be able to produce 480 hp, while the top-end Competition version will get a 510-hp power unit.
The BMW M3, in particular, will be equipped with an all-wheel drive system for the first time: in conventional configurations, traction will be transmitted to the rear axle, but if desired, the motorist can activate all-wheel drive.
- Kia showed restyled cross Sportage
- Ford announces 2021 Ranger pickup in STX Special Edition
- The exterior of the sporty BMW M3 and M4 completely revealed
- Experts explain why over 50% of cars are black or white
- Maserati connects its vehicles to TomTom services