The new BMW M 1000 RR makes a successful debut in the Superbike World ChampionshipMay 25, 2021
The BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team has shown its best team result: 4th and 5th in the first stage of WorldSBK 2021. An excellent indicator for a completely new motorcycle, which entered the start of a full-fledged race for the first time.
The World Superbike Championship, or WorldSBK, features the fastest motorcycles on the planet. An important feature of the championship is that all bikes undergo homologation and are as close as possible to the models that are on the open market.
WorldSBK stages take place on the best race tracks in the world. For example, the first stage of the 2021 championship was hosted by the Spanish MotorLand Aragón circuit.
BMW Motorrad made its debut in the 2009 Superbike World Championship. The BMW S 1000 RR raced for many years before being replaced by the BMW M 1000 RR, the first ever BMW Motorrad motorcycle in the M series.
- Tesla wants to license its autopilot software
- Rimac said he would do with the purchased Bugatti
- The queue for the Toyota Land Cruiser stretches for 4 years
- Mazda patented eight new brands
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 to officially debut on October 26