The new BMW 4-Series received analog devicesJune 4, 2020
On June 2, BMW officially showed the G22 4 Series coupe with huge branded nostrils and other styling features that sparked fierce controversy on the Web.
Moreover, the company did not mention that in the standard version the model is equipped with classic analog devices. Such a detail became known when studying the configurator, which is already available on the company portal.
The implementation of the new model will begin only on October 24 of this year, however, the Bavarian company’s consumer website already has a configurator with all prices. BMW fans studied it and made a sensational discovery – the 4 Series is equipped by default with analog devices, with real arrows, and not a digital 12.3-inch Live Cockpit screen, no alternative, in particular, for the restyled 6 Series GT liftback.
It seems that BMW finally listened to the fans and decided not to impose a Live Cockpit. In the German configurator, an analog shield is offered even for the currently top-end variation of the M440i xDrive.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires