The new BMW 1 Series will officially be presented before the end of the yearMarch 22, 2019
The German company has confirmed that the BMW 1 Series will be presented in 2019. The most likely place of debut is the Frankfurt am Main motor show, which will open in September. The first deliveries to the European market will also take place before the end of the year.
The new generation was developed almost from scratch, since the previous version entered the market in 2011.
The BMW 1 Series was built on the FAAR platform, which is a redesigned UKL architecture. As a result, the car will be quite different both inside and outside. A significant departure from the previous model will be noticeable, first of all, in terms of design.
The most significant change is expected to be a transition from a rear-wheel drive platform to a front-wheel drive architecture.
- Volkswagen is working on a compact crossover ID.1
- Mitsubishi completes production of the world’s first mass-produced electric car
- The perfect self-driving taxi Muvone presented in the coronavirus pandemic
- Amphicar small-capacity convertible amphibious will be on sale
- Ford is testing a manual version of the Bronco SUV