The new Bentley Flying Spur has become a generalistJune 15, 2019
Crossovers are hugely popular around the world, and the luxurious Bentley Bentayga is no exception. However, the Hungarian designer Tamas Females, known as X-Tomi, tried to come up with an alternative for him for those for whom style is more important than cross-country. It turned out beautifully!
The Bentley Flying Spur station wagon came out surprisingly harmonious and impetuous car – at least no less spectacular than the sedan. In it the British pomposity, elegance and a practicality perfectly get on. What is not a Shooting Brake for traditional English hunting?
But he has one drawback: unfortunately, the spectacular Bentley Flying Spur Station Wagon is doomed to remain forever only a computer drawing from Samok Tamas. Recall, the Flying Spur sedan of the new generation for the first time in the history of the brand received a fully-driven chassis. “Spur” moved to the platform from the Porsche Panamera and received an adaptive suspension Bentley Dynamic Ride.
- Render shows Renault 5 Alpine as a sports supermini
- LG unveils next generation digital car key
- SEAT Arona Facelift hatchback prototype spotted on tests
- 2022 Ford Expedition updated SUV prototype spotted
- A prototype of the updated 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class captured