The new Audi A3 and S3 were spotted together on the road testFebruary 25, 2019
The company is preparing to launch a new version of the Audi A3 hatchback and the S3 lighter. Thanks to fresh spy photos we can consider some details of future innovations.
The new generations of the Audi A3 and S3 are on the way, and this fresh batch of spy shots shows them together during winter road trials. The next generation A3 will get a more stylish design thanks to the sharp edges of the grille and the new shape of head optics. Changes to the rear are similar, and the car has gotten more sharp and sharp lines.
Earlier photos also give us an idea of interior design. The model will receive a large multimedia touch display, an additional touch panel of the climate system unit, as well as a fully digital Virtual Cockpit dashboard.
Compared to the A3, the S3 looks much angrier. Designers gave the lattice even more sharp forms, and the lower air intakes became even larger. Another detail of the sports model was a dual exhaust pipe on each side of the rear bumper.
The A3 hatchback will debut in Europe in 2019 and will go on sale until the end of the year. S3, most likely, will not be presented until 2020, and Europeans will only be able to buy it next year.
Meanwhile, Audi presented the SQ5 crossover with a diesel engine. Despite the tendency to ban diesel engines in Europe, Audi decided to present a new “engine”.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system