The network spy photos merged salon new Ford KugaFebruary 18, 2019
Ford continues the tests of the new generation of the Kuga crossover (Escape for North America), and this time the photospies managed to capture the view of the interior space.
In general, it is not surprising that the Kuga 2020, which now even looks more like the new Focus, will also repeat the features of the hatchback in the cabin – a large multimedia screen towering in the center of the front panel, a dashboard without wells, and common stylistic features of the interior.
But the main interest is the kilowatt sensor on the dashboard, which confirms that the test car is equipped with a hybrid power plant. Although the engine parts are still unknown, it is likely that both soft hybrids and rechargeable ones will be offered.
As for the other engines that plan to install on the new Kuga, this is a basic 3-cylinder turbocharged 180 horsepower, as well as a 2-liter 4-cylinder turbo with 245 horsepower.
The new Ford Kuga is planned to be released not only in the standard 5-seater, but also in the 7-seater, to eventually replace the unpopular mid-size SUV Edge. The debut of the Ford Kuga 2020 will take place later this year.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires