The network spoke about the track sports car Porsche 935April 28, 2020
Blogger Doug DeMuro talked about the new car of the famous collector Manny Hoshbin – a racing Porsche 935 – and also declassified the price of a limited sports car. For example, for the optional Martini coloring, the new owner paid $ 27,500
The Porsche 935 track is designed on 911 GT2 RS units, and is a modern variation of the iconic 935/78 Moby Dick of the late 1970s. The sports car has a body made of reinforced carbon fiber and parts from modern or classic racing Porsche. For example, the LED brake lights are borrowed from the Lehman 919 Hybrid, and the titanium exhaust from the Porsche 908.
The 935th is equipped with a 3.8-liter 911 GT2 RS twin-turbo boxer engine. Engine performance is 700 hp. and 750 Nm of torque. The powertrain functions in conjunction with the 7-band PDK robotic transmission.
Judging by the DeMuro video, a coupe with an estimated circulation of 77 units costs about $ 950,000. So, Hoshbin purchased the car for $ 829,000. For delivery and a minimum set of spare parts and accessories had to pay 52,000 and 43,300 dollars. At the same time, the Martini livery was worth $ 27,500
- 1991 Ford Bronco, which has not been removed from the factory film, is for sale
- A prototype of the updated Honda Accord 2021 was spotted on tests
- Hyundai will have a division to develop walking machines
- Tesla Model 3 for the police paid for itself in a year
- Chery Arrizo Star showed ample customization options