The network showed what will be Tesla Model CJanuary 1, 2019
In one of the social networks, a new render image of a compact electric vehicle Tesla Model C, whose mass production should start in a few years, has appeared. This new product is very similar to Tesla Model 3.
The model 3 was taken as the basis for the model Tesla Model C. The result was a shortened version of the Model 3. This small urban electric car looks very good. In any case, we like it much more than its previous rendered images.
For now, it’s still too early to talk about what design Tesla Model C will have. Details will appear only after Tesla introduces Model Y. Then, by the way, this company plans to launch an electric roadster and a pickup truck.
At the moment, we know that the Model C will become the smallest model in the Tesla lineup. It will be an electric city car. True, it should have a large power reserve, like all electric vehicles manufactured by Tesla.
- Searches carried out at Continental’s German offices
- FCA may resurrect a long-forgotten model name
- GM threatens release of Nikola Badger electric pickup truck
- Red Bull will independently produce motors until 2026
- Subaru Forester Sport gets a new turbocharged engine