The network showed what Mercedes-AMG E63 S is capable of in deep snowFebruary 17, 2019
The current generation of the “charged” model from the German concern is a true work of art from engineers. This super sedan is able to leave behind the Porsche Panamera, and he doesn’t care much about the deep snow.
Enthusiasts, not satisfied with the speed competition between the Mercedes-AMG E63 S and the Porsche Panamera Turbo S, and decided to test the super sedan with a three-pointed star as an SUV G-Class. Of course, the recorded video is not forgotten to put on the network, where you can see how easily it overcomes the virgin snow.
The video shows an instance of the limited edition E63 S Edition One, owned by a supercar collector, known online as Gercollector. And judging by his social networks – he really enjoys his cars.
The new Mercedes-AMG E63 S is equipped with a 4.0-liter bi-turbo V8 engine capable of developing up to 612 horsepower. Together with him works automatic transmission and proprietary all-wheel drive system, the work of which can be seen on the published video.
By the way, we recommend listening to the sound of the most advanced sedan from Mercedes-AMG – this is one of the ideals of the sound of the engine.
Meanwhile, Mercedes-AMG presented a “charged” carbon fiber boat in Miami. The German company and its division decided to fulfill the dream of many rich AMG fans. The AMG Carbon Edition launch was presented at a special exhibition.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system