The network showed what happens to a car when it hits at a speed of 200+ km / hOctober 2, 2020
Bulgarians from Bri4ka Safety Academy conducted a frontal collision test of a car at a speed of over 200 km / h. As expected, in such conditions nothing was left of the car, the blow was fatal both for the passengers in the car and for the passengers of the bus into which the car crashed. And this does not depend on the year of manufacture of the car and the emblem on its hood.
According to a video posted on YouTube, Bulgarian experts pushed a used Opel Omega B sedan (produced in 1986-2003) against an old bus. Contact between the two vehicles was made at a speed of 208 km / h.
As a result of the impact, Opel turned into a pile of metal, the bus was seriously damaged – its body was severely deformed and was left without glass, liquids leaked from the units, and mannequins were scattered throughout the cabin.
The moment of impact was recorded by several cameras, so it can be studied in detail from different angles.
The test itself starts from the 19th minute:
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web