The network showed what an extreme Alfa Romeo roadster might look likeMay 4, 2020
The Dutch company Ugur Sahin Design shared the renderings of the 2-door Alfa Romeo Barchetta. None of this will enter the current line of the Italian brand, as the automaker decided to focus on strengthening its position in the mass segments.
Extreme roadster Alfa Romeo Barchetta, which was developed by experts from the Netherlands, is decorated in the style typical of the brand.
It became recognizable thanks to the narrow 3-segment headlights, as on the Tonale cross, the radiator grill guard and signature wheels-drums. Judging by the 4-leaflets on the front wings, the images show a variation of the Quadrifoglio, in other words, the barquette is equipped with at least a V6 supercharged engine.
In November last year, Alfa Romeo superiors showed a refined brand development plan for the next few years; and there was no longer a GTV coupe or a new generation 8C Competizione in it. It was not possible to include image projects in the new strategy, which envisages strengthening positions in the mass segments; for this reason, it was decided to abandon them.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air