The network showed the rarest Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R VSpec IIJanuary 19, 2020
Exclusive car owned by a Scottish collector.
John Beasla, a collector from Scotland, showed off his unique 19-year-old Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R VSpec II. The car has a rich history, and in its piggy bank there are prestigious awards and nominations in various car contests.
The sports car has a luxurious Bayside Blue livery and is equipped with a Nissan Nismo-style body kit, which includes a front apron, carbon-fiber air divider, extended wheel arches, special mirrors, a diffuser and a wing. Note that the parts were purchased from different companies, but look harmonious.
In addition, the car has a set of CCW Forged rims with silver spokes, as well as chrome rims and “gold” mounting bolts. Also, the Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R VSpec II has a helical suspension that provides excellent dynamics on the track.
The unique machine is set in motion by the RB26DETT power unit, which was boosted to 450 horsepower. The engine received a titanium downpipe, twin turbochargers with an overflow valve in the middle, as well as a control chip and a cold air supply system.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors