The network showed the rapid acceleration of the hypercar SSC TuataraMay 5, 2020
The 1750-strong American novelty is able to overcome the threshold of 483 km / h.
Almost 10 years after we first saw the Tuatara, SSC North America finally launched a hypercar into production. Preliminary preparation of the assembly line for Tuatara production was launched at the SSC plant in Richland, Washington, back in 2019, and the first copy of the supercar was handed over to the owner in the third quarter of last year.
SSC Tuatara is equipped with a 5.9-liter V8 with two turbines, a liquid intercooler and an injection system with two nozzles per cylinder. When filling the car with ordinary gasoline, the power plant produces “only” 1,350 hp, and on a special E85 benzoethyl mixture – 1,750 hp
The exterior of the model was developed by the former designer of Pininfarina studio Jason Castrioti, and carbon fiber has been widely used in its design. Furthermore, the total weight of the SSC Tuatara is 1,247 kg and the drag coefficient is 0.279. For Bugatti Chiron, this figure is 0.38, and for Koenigsegg Agera – 0.33. In total, it is planned to release only 100 copies of the model.
Note that the cost of a unique hypercar starts at $ 1.6 million. At the same time, the video does not report at what speed they were able to accelerate the car.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web