The network showed the Porsche Taycan Turbo S on Vossen drivesJune 9, 2020
It’s amazing how a car with a new set of wheels can change.
The effect of a simple wheel change does not cease to amaze, and the presented white Porsche Taycan Turbo S, which was equipped with a new set of Vossen wheels, was a telling example. In particular, these are black forged Vossen S17-04 wheels.
The 20-spoke design contrasts sharply with everything that Porsche offers from the factory, at least for the Taycan Turbo S. The automaker offers three options for the 21-inch Mission E wheels for the model, with a classic five-spoke design.
The entry-level Taycan 4S and Turbo versions offer Aero 10-spoke sports wheels, but admittedly they don’t have the same visual effect as the black Vossens that can be seen here.
The size of the wheel is not mentioned, but upon careful examination of the photos we see that it is 22 inches. Vossen offers the S17-04 in sizes from 19 to 24 inches.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires