The network showed the new Mercedes-AMG G 63 with wooden trim floors and seatsApril 6, 2020
The presentation of a special variation of the new G-Class – G-Yachting Limited Edition from the Polish tuning company Carlex. The SUV in this design is distinguished by the fact that it has a 2-color body color, 22-inch chrome wheels, and a cabin with a floor and the back of a natural wood chair stylized as yacht cabins.
Externally, the German model in the modification of G-Yachting Limited Edition stands out with a textured silver shade that imitates unpainted metal. The upper area of the body was decorated with black matte paint. Other elements include custom 22-inch wheels, a manually-engraved “spare” casing, and dimmed lights.
The interior was completely redrawn: instead of the standard front seats, original Carlex Design genuine leather products appeared, wood was used to finish the floor and the rear area of the seats, the ceiling was decorated with Alcantara, and the pattern resembles planks.
Above the second row of seats there is a coat of arms with the name Yachting Edition; body racks covered in suede. Probably, the tuners picked up the shades in such a way as to arouse passenger associations with the ship’s cabin and add a sense of “marine style”.
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon
- Elevate kit converts mountain bikes to electric
- Nikola Founder Leaves Company Due to Fraud Allegations
- In the US, began the production of electric buses that will help schools earn money
- Tesla will earn at least $ 200 billion a year from energy storage