The network showed the interior of another Hyundai ElantraSeptember 16, 2020
Hyundai has introduced a Chinese version of the sedan, and it is different from the rest of the performances.
Hyundai today released images of the redesigned Hyundai Elantra sedan for the Chinese market. The novelty is somewhat different from the Korean and European versions of the model. In particular, we are talking about the control unit for the climate system, the multimedia system and the gearbox selector lever.
The images show that the Chinese sedan has the same 10.25-inch digital dashboard and multimedia system screen, however, the climate control and multimedia system control units are combined into one sensor unit, like the Hyundai Tucson crossover presented earlier.
As for the gearbox selector lever, its position is now displayed on the lever itself. At the same time, the Chinese Hyundai Elantra received a steering wheel from the Sonata model. It also became known that in the Chinese market, the model will receive three options for power plants: one and a half liter aspirated, 1.4-liter turbo engine and a hybrid power plant based on a 1.6-liter engine. The official premiere of Hyundai Elantra will take place on September 26.
- In Brazil, a bus crashed from a 35-meter bridge
- LG Chem will double its battery production to meet growing Tesla demand
- Started accepting orders for an electric car with a power reserve of 1,600 kilometers
- Honda will stop selling cars with internal combustion engines in Europe
- Siemens and Porsche to build a climate-neutral fuel plant