The network showed the first images of the new S-ClassMay 26, 2020
The network published new photos of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class W223.
The company introduced the front of the flagship sedan, on which you can see the optics, as well as details of the front bumper and the design of the rims. However, the automaker did not report any details about the car. Earlier it was reported that this model will have a completely revised interior, where a pair of horizontal displays will give way to a separate widescreen dashboard display. In addition, a new double-spoke steering wheel will be installed.
Also, the rear passengers received three functional panels. So, two displays will be located on the backs of the front seats and one more in the armrest. As for the technical equipment, information about this is not yet available. Experts suggest that the sedan will receive a whole “scattering” of advanced electronic assistants. Note that the premiere of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class should be held in the second half of this year.
- Charged hatchback Kia K3 GT / Cerato photographed in close-up
- Drag racing: BMW E46 M3 vs Mazda MX-5 Miata
- Announced the start date of sales of the coupe Volkswagen Tiguan X
- Kia postpones debut of facelifted Sportage to April 2021
- 2022 Ford Raptor details revealed