The network showed the first images of the “heir” SaabApril 2, 2020
The new model of the Swedish-Chinese brand NEVS will be the Hengchi 1 all-electric crossover, patent photos of which have been circulated by China’s automobile media.
Initially, they planned to launch the release of Hengchi 1 in April 2020, but now the Sina Car publication, citing official data, assures that the start of production has been attributed to 2021: the construction of assembly plants in Shanghai and Guangdong will end only in the second half of this year.
The exterior of the Hengchi 1 resembles the Saab 9-4X, the last model of the Swedish company, produced in 2011, when the company was still owned by General Motors. The crossover was supposed to lead the company out of a protracted economic crisis, but this did not happen. Only 574 copies were produced, and in 2012 the Saab brand was bought out by the international consortium National Electric Vehicle Sweden (NEVS), which later stated that the Saab brand would not be used.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup