The network showed the convertible BMW M4 Competition from Abu DhabiMay 10, 2020
In anticipation of the updated model, an exhibition convertible from the Abu Dhabi auto show is presented.
The special edition of the BMW M4 Competition is San Marino Blue and the full leather interior is Sakhir Orange. In addition, the convertible has 20-inch wheels with unusual spokes, as well as carbon-ceramic M brakes.
In addition, the model received a carbon fiber finish with black chrome inserts, heating the neck, and a dual-clutch transmission M with drivelogic, and a Head-up Display system.
The car is driven by a 444-horsepower engine, thanks to which acceleration to hundreds takes only 4.1 seconds, which is 0.1 seconds better than the standard version.
A specially tuned Adaptive M suspension with new springs, shock absorbers and anti-roll bars, as well as retuned driving modes are also added to the package. Meanwhile, the Active M differential and DSC system are also tuned.
In addition, this car received a set of black elements: black chrome tailpipes, grille trim and badges on the trunk lid. Pay for all the improvements buyers will have about 20 thousand dollars.
- Android Auto was first launched on a Tesla electric car
- Vertical batteries will increase the range of electric vehicles by 30%
- Innovative lithium battery for air taxi charges in 10 minutes
- Zaha Hadid Architects to Design Hyperloop for Italy
- Musk’s underground tunnel near Las Vegas opens for first passengers