The network showed the convertible BMW M4 Competition from Abu DhabiMay 10, 2020
In anticipation of the updated model, an exhibition convertible from the Abu Dhabi auto show is presented.
The special edition of the BMW M4 Competition is San Marino Blue and the full leather interior is Sakhir Orange. In addition, the convertible has 20-inch wheels with unusual spokes, as well as carbon-ceramic M brakes.
In addition, the model received a carbon fiber finish with black chrome inserts, heating the neck, and a dual-clutch transmission M with drivelogic, and a Head-up Display system.
The car is driven by a 444-horsepower engine, thanks to which acceleration to hundreds takes only 4.1 seconds, which is 0.1 seconds better than the standard version.
A specially tuned Adaptive M suspension with new springs, shock absorbers and anti-roll bars, as well as retuned driving modes are also added to the package. Meanwhile, the Active M differential and DSC system are also tuned.
In addition, this car received a set of black elements: black chrome tailpipes, grille trim and badges on the trunk lid. Pay for all the improvements buyers will have about 20 thousand dollars.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air