The network showed the concept of a motorcycle from the anime AkiraMay 25, 2020
On Monday, May 25, the Internet appeared renderings of a prototype motorcycle from the anime Akira. These renderings were developed by designer James Qiu.
Immediately it is worth noting the high level of detail: each element is traced, each sticker in its place. In addition, you can pay attention to the tread on the tires Pirelli and dents on the chair from Recaro.
At the same time, the artist added something of his own, for example, digital sensors and screens appeared on the bike, which were not on the original anime motorcycle. In particular, the designer placed his name on the edges of the bubbly large windshield.
The most noticeable difference from the anime bike is the presence of 4 silencers that stick out on both sides.
Indeed, this work of the artist causes only delight. And if someday one of the motorcycle manufacturers decides to make the bike from Akira serial, it is quite possible that he will take the Qiu project as the basis.
In addition, it was previously noted that the release date of the Yamaha Ténéré 700 motorcycle in the United States became known. The motorcycle will cost $ 9,999
- Compact crossover Nissan Magnite enters the global market
- Audi from 2026 will completely abandon the internal combustion engine and switch to the production of electric cars
- Tuned Porsche 911 GT2 becomes the world’s fastest street car at the Nurburgring
- Hongqi’s new 5m E-QM5 electric sedan unveiled
- Aston Martin unveils a special Vantage roadster to celebrate the A3’s 100th anniversary