The network showed the concept of a motorcycle from the anime AkiraMay 25, 2020
On Monday, May 25, the Internet appeared renderings of a prototype motorcycle from the anime Akira. These renderings were developed by designer James Qiu.
Immediately it is worth noting the high level of detail: each element is traced, each sticker in its place. In addition, you can pay attention to the tread on the tires Pirelli and dents on the chair from Recaro.
At the same time, the artist added something of his own, for example, digital sensors and screens appeared on the bike, which were not on the original anime motorcycle. In particular, the designer placed his name on the edges of the bubbly large windshield.
The most noticeable difference from the anime bike is the presence of 4 silencers that stick out on both sides.
Indeed, this work of the artist causes only delight. And if someday one of the motorcycle manufacturers decides to make the bike from Akira serial, it is quite possible that he will take the Qiu project as the basis.
In addition, it was previously noted that the release date of the Yamaha Ténéré 700 motorcycle in the United States became known. The motorcycle will cost $ 9,999
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network