The network showed the Acura Legend LS Coupe with a mileage of almost 1 million kilometersApril 21, 2020
According to the latest data, it became known that in the USA there is a 1994 Acura Legend LS coupe, whose mileage is not less than 921 751 kilometers.
The current owner of the car – Tyson Hague, acquired it on March 26, 2003, at that time the mileage was 152,887 km. In 2012, Hagi acquired the new Acura ILX and began to use it for daily trips, but he continued to drive the Accord. Since the release of the car, the coupe has undergone 177 oil changes, 8 battery replacements, 4 windshield replacements, 3 starter engine replacements and 4 spark plug sets.
The owner said that he was only once when he got into an accident and then his fuel pump died. What impresses many is that the coupe is well preserved externally. The paint is in good condition, but admittedly some panels have been repainted.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network