The network showed Suzuki Lapin, which turned into a BMW E30June 15, 2020
In Japan, eyewitnesses were able to capture the unusual Suzuki Lapin, converted to BMW E30.
The Lapin model, which is a 5-door hatchback, was produced until 2002 exclusively for the Japanese market. The car, characterized by a square body shape, has a 657 cc 3-cylinder engine.
Captured in Japan, Lapin has a compact grille reminiscent of the BMW 3-Series E30. For greater similarity, the car was also equipped with a German brand logo, 4 round headlamps and 14-inch E30 wheels.
At the same time, if you remove the radiator grille and emblem traditional for BMW models, you can notice some elements from Lancia Delta Integrale on the Lapin, such as the front bumper and the black spoiler in front.
In addition, more recently, in Japan, they showed funny tuning for the Daihatsu Taft and Suzuki Hustler. The cost of new styling packages is unknown.
- Elon Musk calls the new Tesla Yoke wheel a great idea
- Scientists have shown a way to fully charge electric cars in 10 minutes
- The development of electric vehicles may slow down
- Chinese Great Wall is interested in buying Daimler
- Porsche sets up new venture with German battery manufacturer Customcells