The network showed renders Ferrari F40April 17, 2020
The Japanese designer showed his eyes on the legendary model.
Independent Japanese design introduced render images of the Ferrari F40. The car was first shown in 1987, and the “40” index was obtained in honor of the 40th anniversary of the Italian company.
Note that the Ferrari F40 at that time was the most expensive car in the model line of the brand. At the same time, according to experts, the car is one of the best in the history of the brand.
On renderings, the Ferrari F40 received a flattened body with a long front and rear. In addition, the car has an aerodynamic body kit, curved doors, a wing and air intakes. In addition, the car lost the blinds on the motor cover.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery