The network showed renders camper Tesla MicrobusDecember 15, 2019
Sean Mogadam introduced a concept mobile home that would fit into the lineup of the American brand.
Independent designer Sean Mogadam developed a series of rendering images that showcase the compact Tesla Microbus camper. Such a novelty could compensate for the lack of affordable motor homes in Southern California.
The minibus has a fairly spacious cabin, and a passenger can comfortably accommodate a passenger in the cabin of the camper. So, the model has folding beds behind the front seat, which seems quite logical. The battery for this electric car would normally be located in the floor.
The artist states that his project should be to the taste of Tesla. He noticed that compact campers should be popular for those who like to travel “light”, especially if the model cost adequate money. In addition, the designer proposed an off-road version of the model for those who love wildlife and off-road.
- An updated crossover BMW X2 without camouflage was spotted on tests
- Hyundai Santa Cruz went to test again
- BMW introduced the updated 4 Series convertible
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus