The network showed images of the new Mercedes-Benz S-ClassFebruary 9, 2020
Numerous spy photos show the next-generation Mercedes-Benz S-Class 2021 sedan, although Mercedes-Benz hides it well under camouflage. However, this does not stop designers.
The most significant changes for the 2021 S-class can be seen on the front, where the grill protrudes from the front. It is surrounded by new headlights that span the front. Although the overall design update is invisible, it is the S-Class that sets it apart from others in this segment.
What the rendering does not show is the interior, although we already got an idea about it. The digital instrument cluster of Mercedes is located behind the steering wheel, and the massive square screen rises from the center console, avoiding the usual infotainment screen of the company located on the dashboard and connected to the instrument display.
The Mercedes-Benz S-Class 2021 will debut before the end of the year before it goes on sale. The S-Class will receive an all-electric EQS model along with an even more luxurious version of Maybach.
- GM is set to become the premier electric vehicle manufacturer. Yes again
- Tesla FSD autopilot promises to be finalized by the end of 2020
- Drag racing: Hyundai Palisade 2020 vs. Buick Grand National 1987
- Overfinch celebrates 5th anniversary with Range Rover Sandringham
- Ken Block’s Ford Focus RS RX sold for a whopping sum