The network showed how the 1774-horsepower hypercar SSC Tuatara firesJuly 2, 2020
The American company SSC published a teaser video with a ride on the rear-wheel drive hypercar SSC Tuatara, which could become the fastest production car in the world by moving the Bugatti Chiron (482.80 km / h) from the pedestal.
With a power of 1774 hp Tuatara, in theory, is able to cross the hurdle at 300 mph (482 km / h).
This video shows that when all the on-board systems are switched to track mode, the ground clearance decreases, the seven-speed “robot” shifts gears with quick and hard blows, and a real flame flies out of the exhaust system.
Assembling client machines established in Richland, Washington. In total, they will release exactly 100 pieces.
- Schumacher was taken from a house in Switzerland
- Mercedes-AMG unveils sports stroller
- GMC Terrain and Chevy Equinox crossovers can be purchased with a new engine
- Watch the blistering acceleration of a 700-horsepower VW Sharan minivan
- Showed the luxury Chinese supercrossover HiPhi X