The network showed a render of Volkswagen Scirocco ID 2030February 25, 2020
The German company abandoned Scirocco and Beetle due to low sales.
Despite the fact that Volkswagen took Scirocco out of production, this model can rightly be considered an icon of style. The design of the model was created by Giorgetto Giugiaro and between 1974 and 1980, half a million copies were sold.
The day before, a render of a futuristic model of the brand appeared on the Web, which was developed by independent designer Nima Farzin, who is now an intern at BMW. The model received an angular body and all hints at electrification.
The front of the car got a spoiler at the bottom, and instead of the classic brand logo, the inscription “Volkswagen” appeared. Also appeared unusual optics and huge rims with a fantastic design. Of course, the revival of the model in this design seems unrealistic, however, such a model would find its fans among motorists.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires