The network showed a render of Volkswagen Scirocco ID 2030February 25, 2020
The German company abandoned Scirocco and Beetle due to low sales.
Despite the fact that Volkswagen took Scirocco out of production, this model can rightly be considered an icon of style. The design of the model was created by Giorgetto Giugiaro and between 1974 and 1980, half a million copies were sold.
The day before, a render of a futuristic model of the brand appeared on the Web, which was developed by independent designer Nima Farzin, who is now an intern at BMW. The model received an angular body and all hints at electrification.
The front of the car got a spoiler at the bottom, and instead of the classic brand logo, the inscription “Volkswagen” appeared. Also appeared unusual optics and huge rims with a fantastic design. Of course, the revival of the model in this design seems unrealistic, however, such a model would find its fans among motorists.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos