The network showed a render coupe Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAmMay 9, 2020
An independent designer showed a “charged” model of the Italian brand.
Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm with a price tag of $ 200,000 in Italy is without a doubt one of the most expensive sedans in the world. Being a hardcore track version, this means that you also have to sacrifice some of the amenities to compete with Jaguar in the XE SV Project 8.
Gran Turismo Alleggerita Modificata lost the rear seats and then the question arises why do you have to sell a car with rear doors? However, this required significant investments from the company, despite the fact that GTAm was released in a limited edition of only 500 copies.
However, Car Lifestyle specialists posted a render on their Instagram profile showing the Giulia GTAm coupe. They also tinkered with the roof line and as a result, the model looks like a worthy competitor to the BMW M4 GTS.
No matter how pleasant this design exercise may be, this is just a pipe dream, as Alfa Romeo is not going to release a coupe version of its sports sedan.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air