The network showed a render coupe Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAmMay 9, 2020
An independent designer showed a “charged” model of the Italian brand.
Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm with a price tag of $ 200,000 in Italy is without a doubt one of the most expensive sedans in the world. Being a hardcore track version, this means that you also have to sacrifice some of the amenities to compete with Jaguar in the XE SV Project 8.
Gran Turismo Alleggerita Modificata lost the rear seats and then the question arises why do you have to sell a car with rear doors? However, this required significant investments from the company, despite the fact that GTAm was released in a limited edition of only 500 copies.
However, Car Lifestyle specialists posted a render on their Instagram profile showing the Giulia GTAm coupe. They also tinkered with the roof line and as a result, the model looks like a worthy competitor to the BMW M4 GTS.
No matter how pleasant this design exercise may be, this is just a pipe dream, as Alfa Romeo is not going to release a coupe version of its sports sedan.
- Chevy Corvette C8 more powerful Z06 spotted in benchmarks
- 1993 Honda NSX Type-R or weekend supercar
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Turbo S vs. McLaren 600LT
- Will the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor “charged” pickup be available in a new color?
- Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on sale