The network showed a prototype electric motorcycle BugattiMay 7, 2020
On the page of the designer Anai Kshirsager on Thursday, May 7, appeared renderings of the conceptual Bugatti motorcycle.
In a project called Bugatti Audacieux, the designer showed how the bike would have looked if the iconic supercar manufacturer had moved into the niche of 2-wheel vehicles.
The resulting model is truly non-standard, however, of course, it makes no sense to talk about any specific technical solutions. This is just an image that, according to the designer, corresponds to the idea of Bugatti.
What is characteristic, the author did not say that an electric power unit is supposed in this prototype. But, looking at the motorcycle, you can understand that there are no options for ICE here.
In addition, LEGO recently introduced the new Ducati Panigale V4 R Technic kit, with which you can assemble a 12-inch model of the Ducati brand motorcycle.
- Volkswagen unveils 300 hp Atlas Cross Sport GT crossover powered by Golf R
- Bugatti has released the last copy of the Divo hypercar worth € 5 million
- Toyota issues a ban on the resale of the 2022 Land Cruiser SUV
- American startup may be more expensive than Tesla
- Toyota top manager called electric cars evil