The network showed a prototype electric motorcycle BugattiMay 7, 2020
On the page of the designer Anai Kshirsager on Thursday, May 7, appeared renderings of the conceptual Bugatti motorcycle.
In a project called Bugatti Audacieux, the designer showed how the bike would have looked if the iconic supercar manufacturer had moved into the niche of 2-wheel vehicles.
The resulting model is truly non-standard, however, of course, it makes no sense to talk about any specific technical solutions. This is just an image that, according to the designer, corresponds to the idea of Bugatti.
What is characteristic, the author did not say that an electric power unit is supposed in this prototype. But, looking at the motorcycle, you can understand that there are no options for ICE here.
In addition, LEGO recently introduced the new Ducati Panigale V4 R Technic kit, with which you can assemble a 12-inch model of the Ducati brand motorcycle.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles