The network showed a new motorhome based on Ford TransitJune 14, 2020
The Leisure Travel Vans Wonder Rear Lounge is the new Ford Transit home. It has a 310-horsepower 3.5-liter biturbo engine and four-wheel drive.
Sales of this house on wheels will start this summer, and it will cost from 130 thousand dollars. Its prototype was first shown back in 2019. But then it was based on the chassis of the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter.
The motorhome as it added to the performance, and got a spacious interior with a 2-zone layout. The camper received, in particular, received a large window, a sofa and a folding bed measuring 147 by 188 cm.
In the internal space, it is still worth noting the presence of another recreation area with a removable table and a kitchenette. A corridor was provided to separate the two residential areas. In addition, the camper has a bathroom with a separate toilet and shower, as well as a wardrobe.
In addition, it was recently noted that a luxury aluminum motorhome from Streamline Trailer was put up for sale.
- A cat-dog car was put up for sale in the USA
- World’s first off-road Lamborghini Huracan announced
- Lamborghini Aventador successor to retain V12 engine
- VW XL1 or the rarest production car of the brand in history
- Connaught Type-D or sports new car with a V10 engine