The network showed a monster truck based on the Chevrolet ColoradoJune 7, 2020
California-based Fab Fours built a monster truck called Kymera based on the Chevrolet Colorado.
Kymera began its life as a Chevrolet Colorado in 2015. First of all, it is worth saying that the monster truck is no longer a front-engine car: the engine is now located at the rear.
We are talking about a 5.9-liter Cummins V8 diesel engine, which received a pair of turbochargers, for this reason it now develops 650 hp. and spews puffs of black smoke every time you press the gas pedal.
And not only the power unit makes this Colorado special. The car, in particular, has a new suspension, consisting of Fox shock absorbers and springs, as well as a military-style axle. In addition, the car received a rear-wheel drive system, which means that it remains maneuverable, despite its size.
Judging by the video, Kymera feels great on any off-road. At the same time, if she suddenly gets stuck, Fab Fours specialists have provided a winch in front.
- Hot hatches Toyota and Honda fought in drag in the rain
- In the US, they offered to give part of the fine to police informants
- BMW promised the imminent debut of “stunning” model
- Sales of hybrid Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- New Renault Megane will debut next year