The network showed a Land Rover Defender in the style of a vanNovember 28, 2020
British auto designer Mike Turner showed off the Land Rover Defender SUV in the style of the Russian “Loaf”.
“Although I’m not a fan of car vans per se, I feel like my attention could be drawn to an all-wheel drive car for a great weekend,” the artist wrote under his illustrations.
It is noteworthy that in the 1970s, the British company already produced cars of a similar type during the delivery of Land Rover 101 to the British troops. At the same time, these cars did not reach consumers in the end, and the closest British brand car was the Hard Top model.
Recall that Land Rover is an automotive company that specializes in the production of premium off-road vehicles. It was founded in 1948 in the UK, and is also part of the Jaguar Land Rover group.
In addition, it was noted some time ago that Jaguar Land Rover is creating a testing ground for autonomous vehicles. It should be emphasized that the landfill, which will be located in Ireland, will be created in partnership with the Future Mobility Campus Ireland.
- Third generation Haval H6 SUV prices announced
- BMW plans to double EV sales in 2021
- Mercedes-Benz has published details of the new electric crossover EQA
- Automotive brands that patent the most innovations named
- Former Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn may go to jail for 10 years